Embrace the art of Engraving

We now provide engraving. If you have a particular idea in mind, please reach out to us to discuss custom projects.

Get In Touch

Elevate Your Jewellery With Personalised Engraving.

We are excited to announce that we now offer engraving services. Whether you wish to enhance a specific item or add a personalized touch to a gift, we provide a range of beautiful ideas and products.


We are renowned retailers of 925 sterling silver jewellery. SILVER IMAGE has become an industry leader in sterling silver jewellery, offering an exciting and unique variety of the most beautiful treasures to cater for a wide variety of tastes. Whether that may be old-fashioned jewellery or modern jewellery, we can cater to your unique style and preferences.

Silver Image stocks a large selection of jewellery and we are still in the process of populating the web store, so if what you have been looking for isn't featured on this online store - please don't hesitate to enquire.

Sterling Silver Jewellery. Sterling Silver Ring with a variety of semi-precious gemstones


Sterling Silver is made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% can be comprised of any other metal alloy. Alloy is required to ensure the metal's stability and resilience. Sterling silver has been known for centuries for its highly lustrous finish and versatility.

Sterling silver, also known as 925 silver is hypoallergenic, high quality, stylish and safe.